Office for Engagement
The Office for Engagement was established in 2007 by President McRobbie, making economic development a top strategic priority for Indiana University.
Innovate Indiana engages strategic partners to leverage and advance our university’s vast intellectual resources and expertise, enhancing Indiana’s economic growth and contributing to the quality of life for Hoosiers.
We provide start-up resources and expertise for fledgling businesses, help secure research funding for Indiana University’s faculty, work with business and government leaders to pursue strategic opportunities in both public and private sectors, and more.
- Bill Stephan, Vice President for Engagement
- David Gard, Assistant Vice President for Economic Development
- Tony Armstrong, President and CEO, IU Research and Technology Corporation
- Kirk White, Assistant Vice President for Strategic Partnerships
- Rebecca Carl, Associate Vice President and Chief of Staff
For more information, please contact us.